Re: Low life thievies AGAIN

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Low life thievies AGAIN
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:28:11 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>Guys,  Here's one for you......a friend of mine parked his car in the
*
>Airlines "secure" parking lot at JF'n K and left on a 4 day trip.
When he
>returned, the alarm had been stolen along with the headliner(!) and
>visors(!).  That's desperation!!!!!
>Ray

Hey Ray,
Next time your friend leaves his car at JFK overnight, let me know. I'd
like to take a look and see if there is anything I need. Leaving a car
there is like bending over in the shower with out your back to the wall
in prison. The # of cars not broken into is lower than the ones broken
into. If it's so "secure" why do you think they have the "Not
Responsible For......" notices plastered every where? :-)
Safety Fast,
David (I ain't no brain surgeon but..)Deutsch