Re: FW: 2022

To: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: FW: 2022
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 00:13:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Q!!

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Jay Quinn wrote:

> I've often wondered if my 62 rear spring was better or worse for racing
> opposed the semi-eliptic?  I was going to modify for racing the rear
> suspension one of these fine days.

The guy we bought the '71 GT windshield from had an early midget, and
told us he used it for Gymkanas, which I think you call Autocrosses.

He told us the Spriget platform was a lot faster than the "B".

> >Time to bare your soul (in public yet).  What's a "Systems Engineer"????
>
> operational.  And the guy who reboots the servers just before you have the
> chance to update a new file that you have worked on all day, and not saved.

Oh, you mean like "Dogbert" in the Dilbert cartoons?

You could find meaningful work with Lucas Electronics...

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who grovels before Lucas, Prince of Darkness)