Re: Stolen Midget rescued

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Subject: Re: Stolen Midget rescued
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 18:02:23 -0400
PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:

>  Easy enough, go to the paint shop.  If they don't have his name, I'm
> sure they have his face.

If they wrote up an estimate, maybe he was stupid enough to give his
_real_ name.  (Stranger things have happened)

Guy steels a purse _at work_, uses the credit card and signs his own
name to the receipt.

Guy robs a bank and writes the hold-up note on his own deposit slip.

Guy burglarized a store during a snow storm and walked straight back to
his house.

I'm _not_ making these up.  Most, (not all, but most) criminals are a
little on the dumb side.  Which is why most of them eventually get
caught.

Good luck.

Bobby
77 MGB Roadster

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *