Re: TD Sparkplugs and Steering

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Sparkplugs and Steering
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 15:37:40 -0700
Dave:

The plugs that you are using N9Y, are too cold for a TD/TF. Use N-5 or B6ES
NGKs. WR7P Bosch Platinum, work very well. Thats what I use.
As far as needles, I use a GL needle. It works perfect with Open carbs
increased comp and bore, and especially with derrington extractor exhaust.
The GJs are too lean at hiway speeds, with a performance setup. The HIs are
just plain wrong. Too rich at low speeds, and docile at hi speeds. I have
been fooling with this type of stuff for over 37 years, and love it.

Cheers: