RE: The future of Brit cars

To: keithw@sand.net
Subject: RE: The future of Brit cars
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 15:52:44 -0800
Unfortunately, too many old sports cars are still getting junked=2E It's ni=
ce=20
to hear that someone is taking care of a Spitfire because this is just the=20
type of "cheap" British car that people are throwing away=2E A Spitfire (ev=
en=20
an early one) isn't worth more than maybe $2K, so few people bother=20
restoring them=2E On the other hand, early MGBs are also in danger of=20
disappearing because so many are being shipped out of the country=2E Here i=
n=20
Los Angeles, where there ought to be lots around, I don't often see Mark I'=
s=20
come up for sale anymore=2E