British Car Day at Bland's Park

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumph@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Day at Bland's Park
From: "Lori Pastore" <MGNUT@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 97 01:20:15 UT
Just a reminder to all you British Car Lovers--The Central PA British Car
Club, Inc. is sponsoring its 3rd Annual British Car Festival at Bland's Park
located just off I-99 in Tipton, PA.  We are 2 hours East of Pittsburgh and 2
hours West of Harrisburg--just about in the center of the State.

The registration fee of $5 and registration is open from 10 am to 1 pm.  All
registered cars will receive a DelGrosso Sauce Sampler Pack, a bag of goodies,
a keychain with a picture of you in your car, a free oldies concert featuring
1964 "The Tribute" to the Beatles, and a great day of fun with fellow British
Car "nuts".

The more the merrier.  If you would like additional information, please email
us at mgnut@msn.com or call (814) 942-7742 or (814) 944-2221.

Hope to see you there,

Jim & Lori