Waxoyl, quiet MGA people, Elva?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Waxoyl, quiet MGA people, Elva?
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 16:50:56 -0500
I have a gallon of Waxoyl and a 61 MGA in my garage- anyone want to tell me
what to do with them?  In particular, any tricks to treating the rockers
including the surface next to the frame since that area was not painted
very well when the rockers were replaced.

I don't know about you other MGA people, but I don't believe that I have
been any quieter than usual.  I know that we MGA'ers have carried this list
on our backs for a while but, really guys, it is time for you C people to
carry your weight.  While it is true that the MGA has been performing its
duties extremely well lately so that I don't have repair material to air, I
have posted quite regularly.  Bob, If you would like, I could start posting
on how to improve you C or, heaven forbid, that other blue monstrosity in
you garage.  In fact, given half a chance, I am sure that the list could up
with some quite creative "improvements" for this device.  Maybe a top ten
list of suggestions for what Bob should do with (or where to put) his
Tri**pphhht ;-)

And Bob,  don't tease us with this 61 Elva? stuff.  Please offer the full
story as, I am sure, only you can tell it!

Hoping for an entertaining, slightly caustic thread
Bill Eastman
61 MGA- the epitomy of envelope bodied MG's