dbavery1: Rocker Replacement

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dbavery1: Rocker Replacement
From: dbavery1@juno.com (D D Bav)
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 22:48:59 EDT
Sorry about sending this again but Juno isn't forewarding my mail and I
can't access the list.  I would like to ask that anyone who has or will
be replying to my request also cc me directly with a copy as that appears
the only way I can receive it.  Anyone else having trouble with JUNO?
Thanks in advance

Denny