cyber storms (No LBC)

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: cyber storms (No LBC)
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 22:33:12 -0500
Has anyone charted these cyber storms that hit the list from time to time?
You know, the ones that basically brew over the LBC stuff only vs. just
about anything goes twixt friends debate? I was just wondering if it was
like full moon related, or holiday related, or anything related. At least
this time, so far, no one has taken their toys and gone home with that
flaming sign off from the list (always amazes me that they think we care
that they are leaving, or that they don't like us anymore!)

Michael, New Bern, NC