Re: One 12V vs two 6V batteries

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: One 12V vs two 6V batteries
From: bmc@syspac.com
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 06:38:15 -0700
I agree with the following and if you have a chance talk to
a local Interstate Battery salesman, they will tell you that
the new 12 volt batteries are being built with modern
technogly (yes it's true) and the 6 volt batteries still are
manufactured in the old tradtional way. Seems that they sell
so few that they have no plans to change.   Here in Phoenix
they only sell about two dozen 6 volt batteries (in our
required size) a year vs. the group 26's.

Regards,   Jon Nyhus