Poor Buffalo

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Poor Buffalo
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 17:39:03 -0400 (EDT)
WoW!  What a difference a year makes.  Last year every other message was
about MG '96 at Indy.  This year I haven't seen one message about MG '97
in Buffalo.  Isn't anyone going?  Well, I think I'm going (I think).  It's
next weekend, right?  Does anyone have any details, like where it is in
Buffalo (Buffalo's pretty big to just drive around and look for MG's).
Any info will be apreciated.  I let you all know if my Nissan truck is the
only car there :-)

Tom , '60 MGA 1600 (still not roadworthy)