Re: hello from va!!!

To: "Don Collins" <dgcollins@intplsrv.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: hello from va!!!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 97 19:00:58 -0400
Hello??? Don Collins

>hello all. well made it ok with only minor set-backs. 30 miles from little
>rock found out that my brake light switch went bad and had to replace it
>before i went through the big cities. will as usual no LBC parts around at
>all so i had to cross ref a different part and made that work. well back to
>driving from there. lost a bolt to the driving lights. road side fix and
>driving again. forgot to mention that it was raining the ENTIRE way to va.
>really lousy trip. only had one other problem and that was after being
>stuck in traffic for 2 hours into va. vapor lock in the clutch due to some
>presence of air/water. purged and back on the road. no other problems and
>of course the vw ran with no problems even under a full load.
>well even a brighter note. a mg parts place, that shall rename unnamed now,
>offered me a job here  close to home. they need a programmer with mg
>experience that speaks a foreign language. well thank god for the 7 years
>in japan. gee someone slap me so i can wake up. dream job. just waiting for
>the final word.
>well all for now. take care all and will be at the east coast events coming
>up.
>don collins
>69B
All in all it sounds like a great trip. Too bad I didn't know ou were
going through Little Rock, I have friend (Trump driver) that was the AR
LBC club pres. Might have been able to sort something out for you. Glad
you made it. and welcome to the east coast.

Larry Macy
78 Midget
Wyoming born and bred, was is AR when Clinton was Gov, now mow my lawns
in PA.