Re: TC steering

To: "John Swanland" <swanland@cato.wesley.vic.edu.au>,
Subject: Re: TC steering
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 08:19:52 -0700
John:

I have imported and sold about twenty of those TC steering box conversions
over the past two years. Yes, you are right. They make a TC steer like a
modern car. They are a recirculating ball design. I first saw this in
operation when I was in Perth Two years ago. I drove Harry Pyle's well
traveled TC about 165 KM in the outback. It drove so great that I started
selling the units here in the States.

Good luck: