Re: B wiper blades

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: B wiper blades
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 12:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
To clarify, Buy the Bosch 10" blade which is proper for your car (I found
them for $6 locally too, VB has them for $10 a piece). The refill only has a
clip on one end, it's designed that way just like the original that comes
with the blade assembly. Therefore, you can buy any size refill and cut it
down to 10 inches. Most chain stores carry the bosch refills for 2 bucks a
piece. In about six months or so you will need to find refills for your DAPS
blades otherwise you will have to buy the $6 blades again. My point was to
find a blade that you can buy cheap refills for locally. With bosch you
don't have to worry about finding the right size replacement because the
design allows you to cut the refills to fit.

I find it kinda funny that you would put up with the "very dangerous" mess
for 4 years. You must not drive in the rain very much. Maybe in another four
you'll replace that silver one with a matching black one...

Chris