Re: LBCs on the Red Planet

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: LBCs on the Red Planet
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 15:02:24 -0400 (EDT)
Thats' funny, because I was thinking of taking one of the Mars surface
shots (there's a nice 360 degree panorama) and putting a MGA or TD or
something in it, but it seemed like a lot of work and I didn't know where
to post it.  If anyone has any thoughts on why this might be a good idea
to pursue (you know, instead of getting my A running), let me know.

Tom '60 MGA 1600 (might be going to Mars)