Re: Need to identify electrical part

To: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Need to identify electrical part
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 10:32:19
At 08:41 AM 7/4/97 -0400, John Middlesworth wrote:
>On the 72 MGB I'm working on there is a small box that looks like a relay
>on the inner right side of the engine compartment (around where the washer
>bottle would be except this car doesn't have one).  The box has a place
>for a fuse and is not connected to anything in this particular car.  This
>is not the windshield washer pump.  What is it?
>
>John Middlesworth
>

>John,

Assuming you are not the original owner I imagine it is some type of relay
that was added to control something like a air horn or possibly fog or
driving lights?  Does it have any wires connected to it?  Where do they
originate from/go to?

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca