Re: speaker noise from engine

To: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: speaker noise from engine
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 21:44:54 -0400 (EDT)
        The Haines manual has a section on tracking down radio problems,
try this trick to find the problem. Using a portable radio with an antenna
point the antenna to the various parts of the car that can cause the
problem. When you get to the right spot the radio will start clicking. It
sounds like the alternator but you also get a wrrring sound from it.
...Art