Stampede to Buffalo

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stampede to Buffalo
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:27:32 -0500 (CDT)
Well my on again / off again / on again / off again Buffalo trip for MG
97 I'm pleased to say is on again. I'm heading off Long Island early
A.M. on Thurs. and planning on travel via 80 E thru NJ and into PA -
380 North to Scranton - 81 north to 90 and west into Amherst(Buffalo
Suburb)

Wondering if any hearty souls would care to hook up with me for the
trip. It's kind of hard to "stampede" to any where with one car. Let me
know.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch