TD wiring question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD wiring question
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 17:37:59 -0600 (MDT)
I know the license plate lamp wire goes into the spare tire frame and comes out
right behind the hub. How is it routed from there? Does it just hang down over
the gas tank and then run into the wiring harness? The DPO has obliterated the
original wiring in the rear of the car and I can't find any pictures that show
this detail. Thanks in advance.

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
rdonahue@holli.com
52 MG-TD #17639 under DIY restoration, NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB still in shop, 19 months and counting