Skyline Drive - BRP VACATION

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Skyline Drive - BRP VACATION
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 97 07:29:06 -0400
I am really upset. I posted a question from work
(macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu) and something happened and it didn't get
to the list. (I can also get mail from hom at the same account) So here
goes again.

As I have mentioned before we are going on Vacation down Skyline Drive -
Blue Ridge Parkway so I ask 2 questions.

1) If anybody is interested in cruising Skyline drive from N -> S. Would
they like to meet us at the Front Royal Gate on Mon 7/21 in the AM? Also
on Wed 8/23 at the N gate of the Blue Ridge Parkway?   We are in the 78
Midget and a friend on a ZR1200 Yamaha (I know this is late notice but I
didn't realize my posts weren't getting out to the list, It just suddenly
dawned on me why, but thats another story).

2) Our route is Front Royal -> BRP -> S of Roanoke I-77 -> Statesville NC
-> Charlotte NC (IRL Race on 7/26) -> Statesville -> Williamsburg VA ->
Philly. Does any one know where we should check into if we have a
mechanical prob along that route?

3) My daughter just went to Williamsburg and camped (as we will be) and
said they couldn't find a grocery store. Anybody know where one is?

Thanks

Larry Macy
78 Midget