return of the native.....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: return of the native.....
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 14:20:48 EDT
good day one and all
I have been off the list for a few days - my home computer is still only
good for tetris and card games and since i was on jolly hols i didnt come
into the office until today -

i have spent the week working on the GT - it came back from the paint
shop with the entire roof, bonnet, wings, rear hatch and back resprayed
(so much fo a bit of touch up!)
looks beautiful especially as i have hand glazed the rest to match,
rubbed and/or replaced all the trim brightwork (except bumpers- thats
next!!) and stripped out the interior. Floors needed a bit of work so
theyre all sanded, primed, topcoated and the carpets go in when i go
home! - the seats are recovered, all the hardware refinished and after no
less than nine hours searching parts stores i have found eight 2" studs
so i wont have to bolt the bloody things down!!

Watch out for this one! its the best one ive done so far = im hoping to
go to the long island pool/rally doobry on the 20th if its ready, if not
either the L.I. concourse or Granby CT on august 24th

Showed the 72 on friday at the local fair - guess what, it didnt

mike robson
69 roadster (new shocks last week and if i can fix the bloody
wiring.......)
70 BGT
72 roadster (getting hotter every ride...)