Re: Productive weekend

To: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Subject: Re: Productive weekend
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:47:06 -0400 (EDT)
        I ran across an article from MGCC news August of 96 dealing with
alternator conversions. I printed it out in case I couldn't find it again.
Severl points ... the increase in power (in his case )of over 22 amps
means a heaver cable is needed and it gets technical on hooking the cable
up. His conversion delt with replacing a generator with an alternator. He
ends the article by saying there is more to it than you may think. Try to
locate it it may give some insight or then again it may not be applicable
in your situation.
...Art