Re: CD player (was Questions

To: MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: CD player (was Questions
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:07:36 -0400
At 12:47 PM 7/15/97 -0500, dmeadow@juno.com wrote:
>Perhaps there are those that think that everyone in a twelve block radius
>should hear the music they are listening to (or more importantly, that a
>car that thumps attracts females, kind of like that rabbit in the movie
>"Bambi"), but I find it rather amusing that someone would spend major
>dollars putting high performance audio equipment in a car that has the
>road noise and downright horrendous acoustics of an MG.

one word: stereotype
man you described me and Jason Dutt so well that i must complement you;
yep, everyone hears me from a mile away; i play my music so loud you can
feel it

what's wrong with listening to good speakers in an MG?
and what is the connection with a good stereo with "thumping"?
i sure as he?? don't know
Email me privately and we'll discuss this further.
"downright horrendous acoustics"; granted any convertible is poor
acoustically, but work and diligence in setting up a stereo is required in
any vehicle

jay