MGA engines

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA engines
From: "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:00:22 -0400
A colleague at work has a nice MGA (which he has owned for many years)
sitting in his garage in need of a good engine.  He said he could not find
some basic engine parts, e.g., a good crank.  During our discussion about
getting it back on the road, the question came up as to whether he could
replace his engine in his A with one from a B.

I said I thought he could (to me they *look* the same...), but that I would
check the source of all valuable MG knowledge and get back to him.

So, here I am, what's the scope?

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Department of Human Factors & Systems           Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA