Gaskets for transmission - Hard to replace?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gaskets for transmission - Hard to replace?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 16:34:34 -0500
Before I bolt on the engine and drop in the car, I was wondering how ard it
is to replace all the gaskets on the transmission.  The ones between the
remote control, gear box to bell housing, etc...

It looks easy, but I have the feeling that as soon as I remove something,
it will pop out and/or, be impossible to reassemble.

I will be filling with Redline MTL and am concerned about leaks.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net