Lbc caravan in Mass.

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lbc caravan in Mass.
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:21:28 -0400
What a sight! On Saturday morning (7/19), at about 8:45 I was heading
west on Rte 44 through Middleboro, Mass in my 52TD. All of a sudden,
coming right at me, was a string of lbc's. Lead car was a He*l*y,
followed by a whole bunch of machines. I probably was as much a surprise
to them as they were to me. By the time I got to put my arm back down I
was getting a cramp. Longest lbc wave I've had in years. Don't know who
they were, but on the off chance that you may be part of this list, I
just wanted to say that you looked (and sounded) great!

BTW, I was on my to help a new-owner evaluate his purchase of a 51TD
with 37,000 miles on it. One previous owner, stored in a heated garage.
Fantastic.

Bud Krueger
52TD