Re: [Fwd: Dynamo pulleys]

To: "healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG Mavens" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Dynamo pulleys]
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:12:17 -0400
I have a C40 dynamo that I believe came from a '68 Sprite.  The pulley
measures 3-5/8".  Since it doesn't fit any car that I own, it's for sale if
anyone is interested.  It is part of a cache of '68 Sprite parts that I
came into possession of from a confiscated self-storage unit.   I got this
stuff cheap, so it's for sale cheap.  E-mail me directly for a list of the
parts.  Some of them are brand new, still in the plastic bags from Moss and
Victoria British.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
Why can't they put manholes in the MIDDLE of the lane?