RE: stereo stuff and train

To: "Bob De Weese" <bearlock@erols.com>, "Bob De Weese" <bearlock@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: stereo stuff and train
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 97 12:19:50 UT
Then there was the story of a friend of mine who knew of an acquaintance that
drove straight into a tree on the way to college one fall back in the 70s.
Unfortunately, it was a lethal meeting.  As passed on by an eyewitness, right
after the crash, "Highway Star" could be heard blaring from the car.

Dr. Doug