Re: Knee-capped! tell us more!!

To: ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU
Subject: Re: Knee-capped! tell us more!!
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:31:07 EDT
A couple of years ago, weary of breaking the filaments in drop lights
every time they got dropped (why are they called that, anyway?) I bought
a 12 inch fluorescent drop light. It's been the greatest tool!
All-plastic on the outside, so it is less likely to scratch, the tube
covered by a larger clear plastic tube, so any broken glass would be kept
inside, it has been well worth the price at the Kmart.  Recently I have
seen smaller versions of this, so may buy a small one also.
Bob