Re: Redline synthetic tranny oil

To: doug russell <dr-doug@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Redline synthetic tranny oil
From: ewsinc@blazenet.net (Charlie Baldwin)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 19:29:29 -0400
doug russell wrote:

> Here's my silly question for the day:  where can you purchase redline
> products?  I have called about 8 auto stores around here with no luck.  I have
> also tried the website www.redline.com but the site name comes up as unknown.
> For a product line that appears to be have high demand it's sure hard to
> find!!!  Any local distributors (eastern PA) out there - or will I have to use
> Amsoil????
>
> Not in the redline in PA,
>
> Dr. Doug
> 69 C Roadster (needs water wetter)
> 69 C GT (looks good but doesn't really go anywhere)
> 69 Beater (hot fun, fun, fun in the summertime)

Doug,

I too went through the process of looking for it at all the auto parts
stores around York, PA where I live. Finally I did a net search and
found their web site and emailed them. They sent several dealers, the
closest to me is McNew's Automotive in Dillsburg,PA. I don't know how
close that is to you, but if you can wait until you go to the Gettysburg
MGC show, Dillsburg is north of G'burg on US 15. If you use the PA
turnpike to go to G'burg, you will pass right by Dillsburg if you get
off at exit 17.

I haven't checked them out yet so you may want to call ahead and make
sure they have what you want. 717-432-9503 is the phone no.

Charlie
'52 TD, '60 MGA, '66 MGB