Re: Dash top cover

To: "Arthur Pfenninger" <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>,
Subject: Re: Dash top cover
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 18:59:05 -0400
While killing time in the local Home Depot, I found a container of several
different sizes of lift-dot fasteners. They were located in the hardware
section, in one of the little partitioned boxes they use for various sizes
of individual items. I picked up a couple replacements for my cover, just
to stick in the tool box if I ever needed them. When I got home, I
discovered that the replacements were actually about 1/4" longer, and made
it much easier to snap the tonneau cover over my replacement dash cover.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget