RE: Birth Certificate for my Sprite?

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@Autox.Team.Net>, healeys <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Birth Certificate for my Sprite?
From: Phil Vanner <Phil@8.medpower.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 97 10:23:00 PDT
I didn't use an official "form." I mailed a letter to BMHT (I got the
address from their site.) and included my credit card info and told them
I wanted a trace certificate. Gave them the chassis number and in about 2
weeks they sent the certificate. It did not, however, have a lot of
detail but told me: production and delivery dates, engine and body
numbers, body, and trim (interior), hood (top), and tonneau colors, and
options originally fitted.  I have heard that more detail is available on
some cars but as mine was also an early spridget I would guess that you
would get about the same.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget  started life as black with red trim - now red with black
trim.  It also had a gray hood and red tonneau -  NLA as moss would say!