RE: MGB TwinCam?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: RE: MGB TwinCam?
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:57:45 -0400
Kai wrote:

> Ok...here is one to get you thinking.
>
> Of the course of lunch today, I had a discussion with a co-worker
> about building an MGB engine with an MGA twincam head...
> although we were pretty sure that it WON"T work.

Why not ... *rumor* has it that they exist ... ;^)

> So my next suggestion was, "if they can make a CrossFlow
> MGB/MGA head, why not reproduce a TwinCam head for
> MGA/MGB?"

Why not? ... this would be a good project for you ... ;^)

Actually you would need to reproduce alot of bits ... not just
the head.

> Any thoughts?  I know I would gladly shell out $2500 for a
> reproduction twincam head and manifold.

I wish I had your financial status ... ;^)

> And anyone have the email/webaddress for the guy who makes
> the CrossFlow heads?

That would be Steve Darby ... elan@highfiber.com

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
'61 MGA 1600 MkII