Re: TD Spark Plugs, 1/2 or 3/4 inch?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Spark Plugs, 1/2 or 3/4 inch?
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 21:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Bill Schooler wrote:

> Are you telling us that there's a typo in the T-Series Handbook?  In the
> Golden Anniversary Edition, your article, "Back to Basics # 7 -
> Ignition" carries the statement "All XPAG heads I have seen or heard
> about which bear the number 22592 (I REPEAT 22592) are early heads,
> which therefore require 1/2 in reach L-7 plugs."  Should that, in fact,
> read 22952 as Bob suggests and you seem to confirm?

22952 is correct.

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.