Re: Places to see

To: Owen.Bradford@newcastle.ac.uk (OWEN BRADFORD)
Subject: Re: Places to see
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:52:55 -0400
I don't know about Rochester, but if you're interested about driving a
little west to Buffalo (about 1-2 hrs, I think), the Buffalo Octagon
Association has some events in August.  Their picnic is the 10th, and
the monthly meeting (at a drive-in this month) is on the 13th.  Other
local events include the Vintage Tour (all cars) on the 24th, the Olcott
Beach Car show is the 30th, and, if you can be here for the 31st, the
big event of the year, the Autumn Sports Classic show, run by the
B.O.A., is full of MGs!  We also have the British Car Club of Western
New York, but I don't have a shedule of their upcoming events.  There's
also the Hamburg Parts-A-Rama at the fairgrounds on the 22nd-24th.   Let
me know if you're interested in any of these events and I can give you
whatever details I have.

-Nory
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger