Re: Paint Removal

To: saschris@flash.net
Subject: Re: Paint Removal
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 21:24:42 -0400 (EDT)

<< I was out enjoying a pleasant mid-day drive in the B today when I happened
 upon a crew painting lines on the road.  Unfortunately, they hadn't marked
 the "hazard" very well, and I now have a significant amount of white paint
 behind the rear wheel arch from crossing one of their new lines!

 The paint on the car is nearly new, and as yet hasn't been waxed!.  It is
 acrylic enamel.  Any proven suggestions on how to safely remove?

 Regards,

 Chris Delling

Chris,

I'd probably get a hold of the paint store that sold the paint and see what
they recommended.  Also, you might see if you can find out what kind of paint
the city/county uses on the roads.

Just a thought,

Scott