Re: Air intake thoughts...

To: Wizzrd1001@aol.com
Subject: Re: Air intake thoughts...
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:30:11 -0500
Ian, et al...

Vince Pujalte, a member of this list, installed vents on the sides of his
Midget. They look great (the car lives here in San Antonio, too) and solved
the heat problems he had with the car. He used a dremel tool to cut out the
small openings, and no welding was necessary for the installation.

For more info, e-mail him directly at pujalte@stic.net.  I forwarded
another messaged to him and will tell him later today to check his mail.
Maybe he can provide some better information..

Carol