Testing the Waters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Testing the Waters
From: Alan Lott <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:41:28 -0500
Hello all,

Last night I had a thought (it was easy to tell because I smelled smoke).
Why not find out more about the "list" as a group? I suppose it is my
nature as a human to be curious and as graduate student to want to collect
data, but how would members of this list feel about participating in a
little survey? Questions like: how old are you, what is your gender, when
did you first become interested in LBCs, what model was your first LBC,
etc. I would collect the data, run some statistics on it, and report back
to the list with a synopsis of the findings. If there is some interest in
this, what kinds of questions would you like to see. I'd like to keep the
total number of questions to maybe 12 or 15. Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Alan Lott
GTA Dept of RSE
Auburn University

'71 MGB (rolling restoration)

"Diplomacy is the ability to let other peolple have things your way."