1967 RDSTR:LAYOUT - HELP!!!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, pplusb@northlink.com
Subject: 1967 RDSTR:LAYOUT - HELP!!!!
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:57:25 +0000
> AM REBUILDING A '67 BONDO QUEEN.  HAVE RE-COVERED THE DASH AND CANNOT
> LOCATE THE MOUNTING HOLES FOR THE CENTER TONNEAU STUD.  COULD
> SOMEBODY PLEASE PROVIDE MEASUREMENTS FROM THE WINDSCREEN BOLTDOWN
> FIXTURE OR WHATEVER??
> ALSO, WHAT ARE THE PROPER LOCATIONS AND CONFIGURATION (B
> SINGLE STUD WITH NUT OR TWO SCREW TYPE) FOR THE SIDE/CORNER DASHTOP
> TONNEAU STUDS??
> FEELING QUITE EMBARRASSED

When I bought my Roadster it came with a tonneau cover but the centre
fasteners did not line up.  The peg on the dash was in the middle but
the hole in the cover was offset because of the zip up the middle.  When
I restored the car I swung the dash post through 180 degrees and the
cover now fits fine.  Due to circumstances beyond my control (see
Scumbags some time ago) the roadster is now in a neighbours garage
down the road and the V8 is in mine so I cannot get the measurements
right now.

PaulH.