Re: Bleeding Brakes

To: Larry A Hoy <larryhoy@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Bleeding Brakes
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:33:26 -0700
I've used the speedbleeders on my Scorpio (Merkur) and they work great.
I'm going to order them for my MG this week or next. I've tried hoses
with check valves, ez bleed and the speedbleeder works great compared to
those.

The speedbleeder should be essentially the same as the hose with check
valve, but it works much better, it must be the sealant around the
threads or something.

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.