Re: more vendors

To: CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: more vendors
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 07:34:08 -0400 (EDT)

<< The MGB DRIVER journal of the NAMGBR list several vendors that are
 not as large as Moss and Victoria but can supply quality parts. ie. MG
 Bits and Spares 1-800-643-3842 has a lot of nos.  He has both Moss
 and Victoria prices in his computer system and tries to be
 competetive.

And don't forget Ed Kaler on our own list.  Just Brits has the same
competitive prices and I get my parts just as quick.  And he works on these
cars so he is very helpful when I've got a  technical question.
 Justbrits@aol.com

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/trmgafun/index.html
http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm   (BCW in caps)