Re: sb42 suspense

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sb42 suspense
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 01:14:52 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-01 21:21:01 EDT, elmo@inreach.com (Larry Moeller)
writes:

<<  One thought I had was to, if necessary, simply add on another $10.00
 to the registration of older than 25 years cars to recoup the cost to
 the state.  That would be ok with me. >>

Several folks made this suggestion, which I thought was a good one.  I took
the liberty of telling Kopp that we are willing to consider this.....I will
be at Kopp's 69th birthday bash in a week or so and I'll urge him on
personally.   Kopp is not our problem but those on the finance committee.
 Given the status of the state budget, they have their hands full now.  As
soon as they pass a budget, we  should hit them as often as possible.  This
is probably our best shot at getting some or our cars smog exempt.
Terry