Re: Shocking Subject - Spridget

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Shocking Subject - Spridget
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 10:16:38 +0100
Ulix Goettsch wrote:

> I didn't know this!  Does anyone know if swaybar (ADDCO) and tube shock
> conversion can coexist on a semi-elliptic Spridget?

FWIW:

My '69CGT has Koni Tube Shocks in the back and an ADDCO sway bar. There
is no interference. The sway bar "mounts backwards" in that the ears of
the bar mount to the axle with bar "turned around" such that it mounts
with bolts run through the boot.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Under Communism, the prisons are empty and you can smoke anywhere you
want."