Re: MG ZB Magnet ???

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG ZB Magnet ???
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 08:58:14 -0700
>The Ranger and Escort are the winter cars.  The Probe is the spare
>summer car.  I have to have something to drive while the Midget is
>terrorizing me in the driveway.
>
>-Nory
> '74 Midget & '71 parts car
> '94 Ford Ranger
> '86 Ford Escort
> '89 Ford Probe
> '96 North American Shepherd

Geez that's not good enough. My daily car is a '70B, have an '58A as a back
up and generally fun car, and there is a '68CGT I'm trying to get sorted
out before the rains return. If that's not enough I usually take my fathers
TF on one longer trip each year. I do own an RX7, it's going away as soon
as I get around to doing the clutch. It hates the winter gas we get and I'm
tired of dealing with it.

Lane