Re: rocker switch

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: rocker switch
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 15:02:41 -0700
Charlie:
        The Aux fog light switch for the 77-80 US spec. MGB is a Lucas
#39980.  Luckily it is also used on Jaguar Ser III cars as the master
window switch.  Jag #C38637.  This fits both the holes in the dash and
the hole on the right side of the column cover.
        You can order the switch from Moss Motors using the Lucas part
number.

Kelvin.