Asking for MG linds [was Re: Ad Pages]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Asking for MG linds [was Re: Ad Pages]
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:28:44 -0500
Hi, Everybody...

I corresponded with Jon to encourage him to get more active for-sale links
on his site. The ads are for parts and for cars, and they're free unless
you want to post a picture.

In his reply to me, quoted below, he is asking for MG links to ad to his
pages. I don't have but one or two.

Can/will anybody send him what they have on file? My bookmarks are
scattered from here to the north pole!!

Thanks...

Carol

>Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 06:46:58 -0400
>From: "Jon A. Schuck" <webmaster@greenmossankh.com>
>To: Carol <car@texas.net>
>Subject: Re: Ad Pages
>
>Carol wrote:
>>
>> You've got a great idea going here...
>>
>> Need more active links! Like MGA, Fiat, etc.
>>
>> Thanks!! Keep up the good work...
>>
>> Carol
>>
>> As you approach life's curves, never brake and always leave skid marks!
>Carol,

[snip]