Re: List Wisdom request, Again

To: "Williams/MG Guy" <mgguyc100@newedge.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: List Wisdom request, Again
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 20:41:02 -0400
Since this has come up I might say that Net @ccess Corp is giving away free
accounts (email and shell).  Goto heap.nac.net for more info...

NAC is a good ISP in NJ, but the shell is usable anywhere all you need is
dial-up connection and DNS server addresses.

Beware, this is a spare NAC server...and it is FREE...you will probably get
what you pay for (aka Free = some problems).

And when I get my servers setup, like I have been saying for a long long
time, I'll let everyone know.

KMR

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

"Introducing the NEW Lucas Vacuum Sweeper...
...If it is made by Lucas you know it Sucks!"