Re: Test - Please ignore!!!

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Test - Please ignore!!!
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 19:27:06 -0400 (EDT)
        I also agree something is wrong. I have been trying to send an
email to tallen@cse.sctboces.org regarding his problem with his MGA
brakes. Three times it has come back after 4 days trying to get through.
Each time there has been some criptic message. Sorry Tom I'm not ignoring
your email to me.
...Art