Juno question (no LBC content)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Juno question (no LBC content)
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 23:27:03 -0400
Juno Users,

My daughter is trying to send a jpeg picture to her friend who has a Juno
account, and hasn't been able to complete the connection. Have any of you
Juno-MGers been able to send and receive files of this type? We get a
message that the file is too large(91k), and don't know if this is
something that is a restriction placed by Juno, or if we are doing
something else wrong.

                                        Thanks in advance,
                                        Mike Ellsworth