Re: New Car!

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Subject: Re: New Car!
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 22:02:36 -0700
you are right about slidin on in! I removed the seats and carpeting
today(to repair) and also repaired the trunk rack. I already love it and
HATE it. The previous owner jury~rigged every wire you can imagine in it. I
am going to tke a day off for creating my own wiring diagram(tear apart,
rebuild all wires!).

any help on wiring? It would be appreciated!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com